Buying and Selling Services
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, I know how to set the stage for success and get the job done. Of course, mobility-friendly and universal-design homes are my specialty, and I also provide a full range of services for the general Eugene-Springfield real estate market. Through my partnership with Windermere Real Estate I have experienced principal brokers and an expanded network of real estate agents on my team.
Advantages I Offer to Clients
- More than 8 years of experience as a licensed real estate professional
- An extensive background in negotiation skills
- Public speaking experience (past president, Toastmasters) and the ability to effectively pitch your property at MLS meetings and broker tours
- Excellence in communication and keeping you informed throughout the process
- A solid reputation among realtors as a “deal maker” not a “deal breaker”
- An established track record of putting clients’ needs at the top of my list
Buying a Home
Done right, the process of buying a home is an exciting and memorable occasion. The transition to your new home can be a great learning experience as well. I have the espertise necessary to help you find the right home, in the best location, and at a comfortable price.
Here’s What I Will Do
- Refer you to a mortgage broker, if necessary
- Listen carefully to your purchasing criteria, including any special universal design or accessibility concerns
- Select appropriate listings and preview homes of interest so that your time is not wasted
- Write offers and help you understand the strategy of negotiating with buyers
- Create the purchase and sale agreement and all other necessary forms and addendums
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of purchase, and repair addendums
- Make all necessary arrangements for closing escrow and completing the transaction
Selling a Home
Getting top dollar for your home and selling it quickly is an art. It’s all about marketing, and taking the steps necessary to attract the attention of other realtors and potential buyers. Of course, I will negotiate the terms of sale with the buyer and buyer’s agent on your behalf and work with the escrow company to make sure the transaction stays on track and is completed on time.
Setting the Stage for Success
- Make your home attractive with effective “staging” and attention to curb appeal
- Use comparative market analysis to set a listing price that will attract buyers
- Write a compelling listing for the property that highlights its features and advantages, including any universal design or accessibility elements
- Post the listing on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other leading online services
- Host an “open house” to encourage realtors and potential buyers to view the property
- Send postcards to neighbors, letting them know the property is for sale
- Announce the listing at MLS meetings and broker tours
- Make sure the home is clean, comfortable, and ready for showings
When it comes to buying or selling a home, my track record speaks for itself.
“Teo did a great job of listening to my concerns about buying a one-level home appropriate for aging in place. She took the time to preview listings and interview listing agents. When we were ready to make an offer, she handled the negotiations to my advantage and saved me money every step of the way. I highly recommend her!”
– Bruce Barnes, Eugene, OR