Welcome to MFH
Mobility Friendly Homes (MFH) is the perfect resource for baby boomers and seniors who want to age in place. It also addresses the specific needs of people experiencing mobility limitations due to illness, injury, or other changes in life circumstances. At MFH we take the guess work out of buying or selling mobility-friendly homes. Our services are dedicated to helping people find homes that offer the freedom and independence of barrier-free living.
MFH Provides Immediate Access to
- Four levels of design that offer practical guidelines for evaluating and modifying your home
- Resources for further study
- A schedule of upcoming workshops and presentations in Eugene-Springfield
- A trained professional to speak at your organization
- A checklist of things you can do to prepare your home before having a major surgical procedure
- Suggestions that will help you get the most “bang for your buck” when modifying your home
It’s no small task to find a mobility-friendly home in the perfect neighborhood, and at a price that’s within your budget. That is why people in Eugene-Springfield come to MFH to find a licensed, real estate broker who can guide them through the process of buying, selling, modifying, or building a barrier-free home.
Call today to make an appointment with Teo Wences, your full-service real estate professional.